Hillary Clinton claims to be “dead broke.” What was just found inside her $1.7 million New York mansion, however, shows that she is anything but that.
This woman really has no shame…
The Clintons have gone from “dead broke” to being able to afford a “little farmhouse” according to Hillary.
Speaking at the Book Expo 2017 in New York City Thursday evening, Hillary Clinton gave the receptive audience a preview into her life after the campaign. Ironically, the event was held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, the same fateful location where her campaign ended in November. Clinton peddled the standard lines about the Russians stealing the election and claimed she was “going to do everything I can to support The Resistance.”
However, as Clinton is due to release her latest memoir in October the discussion turned to her book. Clinton says the book is about her perspective of the campaign and how she saw things playing out. It will also cover her picking herself back up after the stunning loss to Donald Trump. To that point, Clinton told the interviewer that her daily process is to “put one foot in front of the other,” while describing how exhausting the process of writing her book is.
“I will sometimes work on [the book] for a couple of hours. I have a little writing area in the attic of our little farmhouse. We live about 50 minutes north of here.”
Little farmhouse? Hillary is referring to the homestead Bill and she bought in Chappaqua, New York, after leaving the White House in 2000. It is located approximately 50 minutes north of where she was giving the speech. Let’s learn a few more details about this “little farmhouse.”
1. The Little Farmhouse was bought for $1.7 million dollars by the Clintons in 1999.
2. It has 5 beds, 4 baths and in ground pool and 5,232 sqft of living space.
3. Inside it has a chandler and exotic accommodations.
4. It’s located in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the country.
5. It is surrounded by a tall security fence and floodlights.
6. The Clintons get shuttled in and out of their ‘little farmhouse’ by Secret Service SUV.
7. The Clintons bought the house next to the ‘little farmhouse’ for $1.1 million.
8. The Clintons also own a $2.8 million mansion in D.C.
SHARE this story so we can EXPOSE the Clintons!